Brandy and Kevin

 

One + One = Three  

The Journey of First Time Parents

______________  


Monday, September 24, 2007
We Heard A Heartbeat!

Got home tonight and Brandy had been playing (again) with the doppler...and it resulted in happiness!

We heard Cletus' heartbeat! I'm a terrible percussionist, so I couldn't time it but I thought it was about 3:1 for baby to mommy beats, give or take. It is so much more real when you can HEAR your baby's heartbeat...rather than seeing a computer-generated image on the screen.

AND NOW I'M SCARED...what if I'm a bad daddy? I know it's instinctive and all, but now I've got a whole lot more responsibility than just my life and that of one other adult and two canines. A growing, living HUMAN BEING - that I helped create - depends on me and that other adult for guidance, knowledge, protection, and all of his or her basic needs. No pressure, huh?


posted at 9:39 PM by Kevin:: 0 comments: permalink


::Our Baby Blog Profile::

::Previous Posts::

Changes...Really?

Complete, Unmitigated Fear.....

The Dates

I am starting Late

::Links::

Link Here
Link Here
Link Here
Link Here

::Past Months::

September 2007


November 2007

©One + One = 3: The Journal of Our First Pregnancy

©Design by Websong

Powered by Blogger